Donor and Beneficiary Data
- We hold information concerning our donors and beneficiaries in keeping with government guidelines and standard business practice.
- Using the details we have on file, we may contact our existing donors from time to time with any updates relating to projects, fundraising activities and events.
- When an event is organised by Vision of Love, invitations are sent via Paperless Post which utilises your name and email address only. Paperless Post is password protected and your personal details are only accessible to Vision of Love. If you do not agree to your details being stored on Paperless Post, please notify us in writing.
- When an event organised by Vision of Love and payment by credit/debit card is necessary, details will be obtained from the individual and used solely for that specific transaction. Card details will not be retained once the payment has been made.
- When an individual has attended or expressed an interest in any of our events, their contact details (Name, Address, Email Address, Mobile Number, may be retained so they can be informed of any similar future events.
- Our Electronic Newsletter is delivered periodically using the third-party provider MailChimp. Statistics relating to opening and clicks are gathered using industry standard techniques and technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter. For more information please see MailChimp’s Privacy Notice.
- Where an email address has been provided for our mailing list we deem that the recipient has provided consent to receiving information from Vision of Love.
- We do not share our mailing list with other organisations.
- We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour and usage patterns of visitors to our website, vision-of-love.org. The way in which this information is processed does not identify anyone nor will we make any attempt to find out the identities of those who visit our website.
- Under the GDPR Act 2018, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you. Individuals who wish to find out whether we hold any personal information on them can do so by making a “subject access request”. If we hold information about you we will:
- Provide a description of the information held
- Let you know why we are holding it
- Tell you who it may be disclosed to
- Let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form
- To make a request for information please do so in writing to the contact details below.
- Please contact us for further information by writing to: Chair, Vision of Love, 12 Colwood Gardens, London, SW19 2DT, UK.